I made this quick little floral stitch marker keeper some time ago and popped the pattern up in Yarn Me Calm Community on Facebook and on Instagram.
I thought I should share it here too!
It can be attached to scissors, hold your stitch markers and even has a central section that can be used as a small pincushion!!!
The wonderful Simone tested the pattern for me, thanks Simone ❤️❤️❤️
However you only need a small amount of yarn so its also a great way to use some scraps!
You need a small amount of fill for the pin cushion.
Crocheted in the round.
sc - single crochet
blo - back loop only
sc2tog - single crochet two stitches together
dc - double crochet
ch - chain
sk - skip stitch
1. sc6 into a magic circle (6)
2. sc2 into each sc (12)
3. sc1, sc2 into the next stitch, repeat (18)
4. blo, sc1 into each stitch (18)
5. sc1 into each stitch (18)
6. sc1 into each stitch (18)
7. blo, sc1 into each stitch (18)
8. sc1, sc2tog, repeat (12)
9. sc2tog repeat (6)
10. fasten off leaving a tail for sewing. Stuff lightly with filling or leftover yarn! Using a sewing needle gather all stitches and pull tightly to close. It should resemble a marshmallow with a ridge of loops around the top and bottom edges.
1. Using your second colour sc1 into every loop on the bottom edge (crocheting through the top of the loop not the bottom). (18)
2. sc1, ch3, sk1 repeat
3. dc5 into ch3 space from previous row, sc1 into sc from previous row, repeat.
4. Join with a slip stitch to first sc and ch 30. Join with a slip stitch to the first sc behind the petal!
You are welcome to share the pattern, however please acknowledge that the design belongs to Yarn Me Calm respecting my rights as a designer, thank you!
If you have questions about this pattern, please contact me at
I hope you enjoy the pattern!